At Mfinemit, we take the health and safety of our employees, the public, customers and all stakeholders very seriously. We go extra mile to maintain our equipments and keep them in as safe a condition as possible while we also ensure that all our employees are trained in safe working and operating practices.
At the same time, Mfinemit ensures that its employees adhere strictly with laid down safety procedures. All our staff are expected to be fit for work. Employees and sub contractors must use safety equipments provided in the correct manner as laid down in the company HSE regulations
At Mfinemit, we undertake to continuously review health and safety practices and to make improvements in operating practices, safety equipment and any other related material.
We are committed to be in the forefront in Health, Safety and Environment practices which necessitated our HSE philosophy which is as stated below:
- People are our most important asset–
- Objective is to record a zero accident, injuries and losses
- High performance in health, safety and environmental protection is a self standing value
- A high and efficient performance is a sine qua non to gain a competitive advantage over our competitors
- No personal injury or material damage/losses
- No lost time due to accident
In other for us to achieve the above objectives, we have set stringent but measurable objectives and stringent internal requirements related to HSE and follow up to ensure that these objectives are fulfilled.
Our no failure philosophy is characterized by our development of an attitude and culture of health and safety.